We have a deep understanding and respect for the tax aspects of our clients’ financial planning and view tax as a specialist subject. This means we work closely with accountants when our clients need this expertise.
The accountants we partner help clients to plan remuneration and tax. They ask us to get involved when their clients need advice on:
- Retirement strategies, including pensions
- Investment portfolio management for individuals and any trust arrangements.
- Helping our clients to plan for the impact of death and illness on their families.
- Inheritance tax mitigation.
- Tax-efficient investments, such as Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS) and Venture Capital Trusts.
Tax, trust, inheritance tax planning and some EIS's and VCT's are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority